- Do I have to start with 3 lessons?
- No, if you want you can start with one lesson only, but unfortunately you will miss out on the provided discount.
- Do I have to or can I take all 3 lessons at once?
- No, lessons are not longer than 60 minutes each. You can however do a lesson every day if you wish.
- Can we use video during a Skype session?
- It's not customary. The teacher prefers audio only, for the best sound quality possible.
- How can I pay for a lesson?
- You can pay via PayPal or via your bank (information will be provided).
- Is it possible to pay for a set of lessons in advance?
- Yes, the first set of lessons is always your first 3 lessons on discount. Afterwards you can pay for a smaller or larger set (for the regular price) if you wish.
- If I'm not satisfied with the lessons, can I ask for a refund?
- Yes, if you've paid for the first 3 lessons on discount you may request a partial refund. If you've only taken one lesson out of three, you will receive 2/3rd of the discount price.
If taken two lessons, you will receive 1/3rd of the discount price.
If you've paid for a regular set of lessons in advance, you will receive a full refund for every lesson you have not taken.