- Do I have to start with 3 lessons?
- No, if you want you can start with one lesson only, but unfortunately you will miss out on the provided discount.
- Do I have to or can I take all 3 lessons at once?
- No, lessons are not longer than 60 minutes each. You can however do a lesson every day if you wish.
- Can we use video during a Skype session?
- It's not customary. However it is possible, but only upon request and if the connection speed on both sides is fast enough. If it interferes with the quality of the sound then it is better to turn the video off.
- How can I pay for a lesson?
- You can pay via PayPal or via your bank (information will be provided).
- Is it possible to pay for a set of lessons in advance?
- Yes, the first set of lessons is always your first 3 lessons on discount. Afterwards you can pay for a smaller or larger set (for the regular price) if you wish.
- If I'm not satisfied with the lessons, can I ask for a refund?
- Yes, if you've paid for the first 3 lessons on discount you may request a partial refund. If you've only taken one lesson out of three, you will receive 2/3rd of the discount price.
If taken two lessons, you will receive 1/3rd of the discount price.
If you've paid for a regular set of lessons in advance, you will receive a full refund for every lesson you have not taken.