- Do I have to start with 3 lessons?
- If you want you can start with a single lesson, but unfortunately you won't be able to claim the 3 lessons at a discount after that.
- Do I have to or can I take all 3 lessons at once?
- Lessons are not longer than 60 minutes each/per day. You can however do a lesson every day if you wish.
- How many lessons do I need to complete the Beginners Program?
- How many lessons you need depends on all kinds of factors like age, your language(s), current level, etc. But on average it's about 10+ lessons.
- Do I have to complete the Beginners Program once it's started?
- It's not required to complete the Beginners Program. You can quit whenever you want.
- Can we use video during a Skype session?
- It's not customary. The teacher prefers audio only, for the best sound quality possible.
- How can I pay for lessons/the eBook?
- Payments are accepted via PayPal or bank. More information about payment will be provided in email.
- Is it possible to pay for a set of lessons in advance?
- Yes, the first set of lessons is always your first 3 lessons at a discount. Afterwards you can pay for a smaller or larger set (for the regular price) if you wish.
- If I'm not satisfied with the lessons, can I ask for a refund?
- Yes, if you've paid for the first 3 lessons at a discount you may request a partial refund. If you've only taken one lesson out of three, you will receive 2/3rd of the discount price. If taken two lessons, you will receive 1/3rd of the discount price. If you've paid for a regular set of lessons in advance, you will receive a full refund for every lesson you have not taken.
- Can I return the eBook after purchasing it?
- The eBook is non-refundable. Once it has been sent by email we simply cannot re-claim the eBook after that.